Facebook Ad Manager is a Facebook Ads managing tool that allows you to make, edit and examine Facebook paid promotion campaigns. Facebook Ad Manager is a commonly used platform for promoting your business. Facebook allows only paid promotion, which convert to profitable works for your services. Paid campaigns are the best and quick way to impact the reach of your content to Facebook users.
Everyone has a lot of queries and worries about the Facebook paid campaign. How well it work? What are engagements do you get? and more.
In the top 5 social media marketing in 2020, we already discussed the importance of Facebook in digital marketing and how it working. In this post, I will share with you the creation of a Facebook campaign very effectively. Let us discuss it step by step;
Step 1: Create your business page
For Facebook advertisement, you should create a Facebook page for your business. Only through that Facebook page, Ad promotion and campaign can be done or Ad manager should be an admin or editor of that business page.
Step 2: Add created page to your Facebook business manager account by referring the following images.
The business manager is the platform where you can manage your advertising business page. It acts as an umbrella of everything you do in Facebook advertisement and promotion. All actions for Facebook promotion for your products and services are managed here. When you log in to the Facebook business manager you have to add your page by clicking to the Add button which lays in the section Ad accounts.
You have to copy the URL address of your Facebook business page and paste to the text area field. Then add people to that account, these are the ones’ who can manage account other than you. Select for Manage Ad Account and click on the assign button.
Step 3: Go to Ad manager option.
We have Ad manager, which is the host for your Ad accounts and where you manage them. Then you can go for the Ad manager option from the business manager menu, to create your Ad account. An Ad manager profile can use any number of Ad account. Every single person can handle limitless count of Ad account under their business manager profile (we already discussed that business manager acts as an umbrella).
Step 4: Create Ad account
If you are managing multiple ad accounts, you can switch to another account very easily. You can view all ad accounts and Pages that you manage in Business Manager. And you want to manage your ads with other people, add them to your ad account. There are 3 types of roles can be assigned to the people;
Ad account admin who can create, edit and views Ads, can edit payment methods, can manage permissions and can access reports.
Ad account advertiser: Advertisers who can see and edit ads and set up ads using the payment method.
Ad account analyst: These people only can view ads and access reports.
Add people to your ad account so you can work on Facebook ads together with other people in your business which leads to the easy management of Ad accounts.
Step 5: Create Ad Campaign for your business
When creating ads you can choose from two workflows to create and manage your ads:
Guided creation: This option guides you through the steps to create a campaign to completion. Choose this, if you are new to Facebook ads and want step-by-step settings and instructions.
Quick creation: This allows you to set up the campaign and then create ad sets and ads later. The workflow that we had chosen initially will be the default when each time you create a new campaign. It can be changeable this default settings according to your needs or can switch between the two workflows at any time (Quick and guided creation).
To set up the Ad, we have to go for 4 sections mainly;
- Campaign: The main intention of the campaign is to set up our objectives of the Ad. You have to choose our main marketing objective (this shows which type of marketing you need). This listed under subcategories such as Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion. Choose your needs and go for their options.
- Ad account: Set up Ad account for your Ad by filling account country, currency and time zone. All of your advertising billing and reporting data will be recorded in this currency and time zone. To change these in the future, you’ll have to create a new ad account.
- Ad Set: Here you have to set for the features and audience of your Ad. It includes the following;
- Page- Choose the Facebook Page that you want to promote.
- Dynamic creative- Provide individual assets, such as images and headlines, and automatically generate optimized creative combinations for your audience.
- Audience- Define who you want to see your ads.
- Placements- Show your ads to the right people in the right places.Automatic placements (recommended) use automatic placements to maximize your budget and help show your ads to more people. Facebook’s delivery system will allocate your ad set’s budget across multiple placements based on where they’re likely to perform best.Manual placements, you can choose the places to show your ad. The more placements you select, the more opportunities you’ll have to reach your target audience and achieve your business goals.
- Optimization and spending controls- Define how much you’d like to spend, and when you’d like your ads to appear.
- Ad: Now you can set for your Facebook Ad how it looks like when it got published. Here you can set your Facebook Ad’s headlines, photos or videos and how the Ad looks like.
- Payment: You have a variety of payment methods when you run Facebook ads. You can always manage your payment methods from your payment settings in Ads Manager. But you should remember if you share either your payment method or ad account with others, make sure that you check with them if you don’t recognise charges on your bill. Often, in this scenario, another person will have run separate ads using your payment method or ad account.
- Payment: You have a variety of payment methods when you run Facebook ads. You can always manage your payment methods from your payment settings in Ads Manager. But you should remember if you share either your payment method or ad account with others, make sure that you check with them if you don’t recognize charges on your bill. Often, in this scenario, another person will have run separate ads using your payment method or ad account.
To create more effective Facebook ads, you might want to analyse the performance of your individual Facebook ads. Facebook Ads Manager allows you to drill down to each of your campaigns, ad sets, or ads, providing more detailed information such as results over time and demographics breakdown.